72 Hour emergency kit on sale at eBay from individuals and retailers. Be prepared for any emergency with a fully stocked 72 hour kit. These 72 hour kits will help you survive for three days in an emergency. These kits contain essential items you'll need in the event of a disaster, terrorist attack, or other emergency. The links below will open a new window on Ebay with detailed information about the 72 Hour Kit for sale at a price discounted below retail.
Choose your country:
Change Sort Order:
Survive 72 hour kit 4 person
Buy It Now for only: $119.00
Emergency Kit, Survival Kit, 72 Hour Kit, Bug Out Bag
Buy It Now for only: $259.99
The Guardian 72 Hour Kit 1 Person Bug Out Bag
Buy It Now for only: $79.99
NcSTAR VISM Small Backpack Tan Bug Out Bag 72 Hour Kit NWT 17"x8.75"x4.5"
Buy It Now for only: $32.99
Sustain Supply 9 08400 Emergency Survival Bag 72 Hour Kit 2 People Comfort2 New
Buy It Now for only: $234.12
Recommended items to include in a basic emergency 72 Hour Kit:
- Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation.
- Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food.
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both.
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Can opener for food (if kit contains canned food)
- Local maps
- Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
Additional items to consider adding to an emergency 72 Hour Kit:
- Prescription medications and glasses
- Infant formula and diapers
- Pet food and extra water for your pet
- Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container
- Cash or traveler's checks and change
- Emergency reference material such as a first aid book or information from www.ready.gov
- Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each person. Consider additional bedding if you live in a cold-weather climate.
- Complete change of clothing including a long sleeved shirt, long pants and sturdy shoes. Consider additional clothing if you live in a cold-weather climate.
- Household chlorine bleach and medicine dropper – When diluted nine parts water to one part bleach, bleach can be used as a disinfectant. Or in an emergency, you can use it to treat water by using 16 drops of regular household liquid bleach per gallon of water. Do not use scented, color safe or bleaches with added cleaners.
- Fire Extinguisher
- Matches in a waterproof container
- Feminine supplies and personal hygiene items
- Mess kits, paper cups, plates and plastic utensils, paper towels
- Paper and pencil
- Books, games, puzzles or other activities for children